What SERVPRO of New Center / Highland Park Can Do for your Business
As a business owner, you have invested a lot of time, energy and resources to maintain, protect and increase the value of your business. Your facility is a central component in achieving success.
When you experience a fire, water or mold damage in your facility, you need a fast response and the expertise to handle the situation and to get back into operation as quickly as possible.
SERVPRO of New Center / Highland Park is committed to providing expert fire and water cleanup and restoration services to reduce business interruptions and recovery costs. Our team can also provide specialized commercial cleaning services to maintain the best appearance of your facility.
What we can do for you:
- Fire, Smoke and Soot Cleanup and Restoration: Pretesting helps us determine what type of fire has taken place. Knowing the types of smoke and their behavior patterns are vital to proper restoration.
- Water Removal and Dehumidification: Our professionals identify the source and type of water, which determines the proper course of action. Drying equipment controls temperature and humidity, minimizing secondary damage.
- Crime scene, Biohazard and Vandalism Cleanup: Franchise Technicians are trained to safely and effectively clean biohazardous substances and prepare waste for proper disposal according to OSHA, EPA and state and local health regulations.
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation: Our professionals work to control and remediate mold contaminants while protecting your health and safety.
- Contents Claim Inventory: Accurate inventory helps keep cost low and reduces job completion time. Our professionals can provide an itemized, area-by-area loss inventory.
- Air Duct and HVAC Cleaning: Our Franchise Professionals can inspect your HVAC system and ductwork. Cleaning services can be provided to help restore peak energy efficiently, eliminate offensive odors and improve indoor air quality.
- Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaning and Care: We use the latest IICRC training as well as state-of-the-art equipment to remove entrapped soils from deep within your carpet’s pile and backings.
- Stain Removal, Stain Resistance Applications: Using IICRC standards for carpet as a guide, our team will show you what your cleaning option would be best for your carpet’s level of soiling and explain the benefits of soil protection.
- Odor Identification and Deodorization: Our Franchise Professionals will find the source of the odor and determine the best methods to neutralize and eliminate it.
- Upholstery and Drapes: Wet or Dry-Cleaning Methods: Fabrics are inspected and tested to determine the safest and most effective cleaning method.
When you need it done right and done fast, do not hesitate to call SERVPRO of New Center / Highland Park Call Today (313) 379-6768!